Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blanksgiving

For the first Thanksgiving in several years, I have nothing much to report. Everyone showed up (well, except for my brother who was with his girlfriend's family), there were no oven breakdowns, the turkey was defrosted, all the timing of the food came out perfectly. We had spiked cider and pumpkin cheesecake and played games. There was no drama, nobody locked their keys in their car, nobody was fighting. With the exception of having my entire family with me, I couldn't have written it any better. And Helena and I were just perfect together... in our matching aprons.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the matching aprons! Where did you get those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them from a store called Ross (which is kind of like a Gab's) for her 5th birthday. Such a good find!

    ReplyDelete